Terms and Conditions
Delivery/Cancellation/Refund Policy Payment SIN HONG RESTAURANT currently only accept payments via
1. Cash General Order Confirmation Notification Customer orders are considered confirmed only upon receiving the 1. Order Confirmation Email and 2. Payment
Confirmation Email Your Consent to Our Policy By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Information collected by us is for the sole
purpose of completing sales transactions and conducting our internal customer appreciation programmes, and will be of strictest confidentiality. If SIN HONG
RESTAURANT changes any of the privacy policies, SIN HONG RESTAURANT. will post the changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information SIN
HONG RESTAURANT. collect and how SIN HONG RESTAURANT use it. Cancellations Policy There will be no cancellation allowed after the order is confirmed. In the
event that cancellation is needed, the order will still be chargeable at the full price.
Refund Policy Once orders have been processed, refunds or changes to the orders will not be possible. Delivery
1. Orders will only be processed upon receipt of full payment.OPERATING HOURS:8.00 am-2.00 pm
2. SIN HONG RESTAURANT requires at least 45 minutes to process your orders, Once the order is completed, we will send it out on the same day.
3. For a successful delivery, SIN HONG RESTAURANT require a full address, time of sending, contact number, sender & recipient’s name. Full address requires exact unit
number, floor number, full street name, neighbourhood, city, state, postcode.
4. SIN HONG RESTAURANT will not accept responsibilities for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances: a. Recipient is not present at the address given at
the time which the delivery was requested to take place. b. The address given was incorrect or insufficient. c. No such person at the given address. d. No valid contact
number was given to us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to exute the order successfully.
5. In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
6. Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be made. In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be
entertained due to the perishable nature of our products. Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be made.
7. In rare cases of delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, SIN HONG RESTAURANT will not be held liable for any claims.
8. Multiple products (max. 2 foods) for delivery to the same venue at the same time, under the same customer bill will be charged a one-time delivery fee. Deliveries to
multiple venues, even under the same customer bill, will be charged as separate deliveries.
9. Should there be a request to redirect orders, there will be an additional administrative fee of RM20.
10.No cancellations are allowed after the order has been confirmed unless special circumstances were being accorded on a case by case basis. An RM20 administrative fee
is payable for each amendment done to the order to recover transaction charges imposed on payment made via our payment gateway partner like EGHL and any other
11.In the event where delivery order is out of stock, SIN HONG RESTAURANT will contact you to arrange for a replacement food. It is our responsibility to replace a similar
product of equal or lesser value.
12.In the event where order is wrongly made twice, refunds or changes to the orders will not be possible due to the perishable nature of our products.
-Our rider will make at least two (2) delivery attempts to delivever User's items on the same day.In the event of unsatisfactory delivery conditions such as heavy rain or
road closures where delay is inevitable,eRider will notify User on the estimated delayed delivery time.